Sunday, June 26, 2011

Grilled Pork Tenderloin

Summer has begun and for me...my annual trip to France with the kids. My goal...do as little as possible and spend as much time as possible at the pool! I am proud to tell....I succeeded very well today!
But with a house full, there still are meals to be prepared. So...to stay as close to my goal as possible, the BBQ is my best friend!
Today, pork tenderloins marinated in mustard and herbs from the garden.





Grilled Pork Tenderloins

Serves 8


3 Tbsp mustard
1 lemon for juice
5 sprigs tarragon chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup olive oil
4 pork tenderloins, butterflied and cut in thirds

Mix together, with a wooden fork or a whisk, the mustard, lemon juice, tarragon, garlic and olive oil.
Pour over the prepared pork and marinate for at least 2 hours.

Grill about 8 minutes on each side. Serve with a salad or a ratatouille.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the first one to comment!